Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Why Worry?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

      Why worry? Ever since I was a kid, I’ve been a worrier but really worrying accomplishes NOTHING! I try not to worry and I feel I do much better in this aspect of my life now but with my o.c.d. and brain trying to go a million miles an hour, it makes it even harder for me, but that doesn’t mean I should give in, so I work to overcome it. Worrying will not do anything to help us. It’ll stress us out and will more than likely leave us making decisions that aren’t ideal. I know I’ve talked about taking deep breaths before to help us relax but it also helps me not worry so much. 
               If we’ll just realize that worrying is NOT necessary and isn’t positive and work to not worry, life can be so much more gratifying. Worrying is also pretty much not present when we’re really happy. So, once again, why worry? It’ll help us all A TON if we can just relax and do our best to not worry because worrying is in NO WAY a positive thing to do! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment