Sunday, December 30, 2018

YOU've Got What it Takes!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      YOU've got what it takes to accomplish whatever YOU want to in life! Multiple people’ve told me they were impressed I’ve written and published books and it was something they couldn’t do. When I’ve been losing weight, exercising, and eating really healthy and all, multiple people have told me they didn’t have the discipline I had and they couldn’t do what I was doing. To these kind people I gave thanks but know they absolutely could do what I was doing and had the discipline to do, the question was whether or not they would use their discipline and abilities and do what it takes. I believe they usually admitted they weren’t going to use the discipline I told them they have because it was too tough, or something along those lines and believe me I completely understand.      

              But the fact is, there’s NOTHING YOU can’t do! But, as always, whether or not YOU do it is your choice to make! I’ve decided tomorrow I’m going to step up my dieting and all and hopefully get in much better shape physically. I know I have the ability and the discipline, but the deciding factor is whether or not I’ll follow through with using the abilities I’ve been blessed with. I guess we will see. But, regardless of what it is YOU want out of life, YOU’VE got what it takes, YOU just have to decide if YOU’re willing to do what I know YOU can to succeed! Are YOU willing to do what it takes because I know YOU’ve got what it takes!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment