Sunday, December 23, 2018

Love Who YOU Are!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

      Do you love who YOU are? If not, why not? I’ve found, in order for me to be happy, I need to love who I am. I’m still trying to improve myself and move forward in my life and become the me I REALLY want to be, but, even with the many, many tears I've cried over not being the more mentally and physically capable me I want to be, I still love who I am today. I don’t currently know how any of us can be happy without loving who we are. But even loving who I am, I still know I can be better, do better, and have better. In regards to obtaining better, I guess it really comes down to what "better" is to YOU and whether or not you really want it. YOU can obtain it, but first, you've got to want it! 
              No matter how successful anyone is in the different aspects of life, I don’t currently know how any success we have will matter very much if we aren’t happy. One of the great things about happiness is we can’t buy it or get it from anyone else. We can all be happy but I believe we must first love who we are. So, do YOU want to be happy? Do YOU want to love your life and everything in it? If so, I suggest YOU start by loving who YOU are, I know you can, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment