Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Gift of Each Day!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      I know somedays are hard to see as gifts but each day really is a gift! What YOU do with that gift though, is up to YOU! I know for me a lot of days haven’t seemed like gifts, at least not very good gifts, until I look back on the day and what I’ve been able to do because of that bad day or in spite of that bad day. Like I always say, it really depends on how you look at things. Anything, even spectacular gifts, can be seen negatively if we choose to see them as such. Let’s say someone gives you your absolute favorite vehicle. You can see it as a gift, and I think most people would, or you can see it as an inconvenience. You can complain because you don’t want to pay to put gas in it and don’t want to pay for the insurance or any number of reasons. But if you’re going through life always looking for the bad, you’re always going to find it, and I feel sorry for you. If you’re always looking at things negatively, you’ll miss out on SO MUCH positivity! I don’t believe YOU look at life negatively though, and if I’m wrong, then I believe YOU need to make a change, but I still know YOU're a SPECTACULAR person!

        I used to look at each new day as a burden I didn’t want to live. I used to hate having to know that when I wake up tomorrow I’m still going to be facing the hell of my life. But then, I got tired of that. I got tired of feeling horrible and decided I was going to love the hell I face. I decided I was going to stop hating the gift each day was and I would love it! It’s not easy and can be extremely difficult to see each day as a gift. But I decide how I see each day and I’ve decided that I will see each day as a gift I love, I’m grateful for, and I will work to share the gift I’ve been given to hopefully help others see their lives as a spectacular gift and to love their life! So, how will YOU see your life? Will you accept it as the wonderful unbelievably magnificent gift I know it is, or will you waste it? Please don’t waste the gift your life is and PLEASE love your life no matter how difficult it it? I know you can! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment