Saturday, December 15, 2018

Happy but How??? Reiterating What I've Said Before!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        If you've read my previous blogs then you probably already know the answer to this question but if not, you may wonder how I am happy. Like I say a lot, and even in my earlier blog titled, “How to be Happy!” happiness is a choice. I want to reiterate this to YOU today because I feel too many people are not happy! I spent many, many years unhappy and masking it with fake smiles and fake positivity when on the inside I HATED my life and didn’t want to live. But then one day I had ENOUGH! I realized if I wanted to be happy all I had to do was make the decision and choose to love the hell I hated. I’ve heard people talk about the “secret to happiness” but it’s NO SECRET, there isn’t one. And if it’s been a secret to YOU so far in your life, I’m revealing how YOU can be happy in today’s post, like I've done in earlier posts. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I LOVE my life and what I’m facing, but I REALLY do LOVE my life and what I’m facing! 

        YOU just have to decide that YOU want to be happy, and then BE HAPPY! So there, the not so secret “secret” has been revealed! Now, what are YOU going to do with this knowledge? I promise you it works! If I can escape a brain damaged nightmarish hell and find real lasting happiness, I REALLY believe, actually I KNOW, YOU can find happiness too! Sure there are probably going to be times you’re unhappy and times you don’t want to be happy. But AS SOON as you realize you’re feeling like this, if you REALLY want to be happy, remind yourself YOU want to be happy, and then, BE HAPPY! It’s REALLY up to YOU and it’s MORE than worth it to choose to be happy! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment