Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Pick Yourself Up and KEEP GOING!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

      Today I am pressed for time so this blog will be short. I know life can be difficult, I know it might not seem worth living, and I know what it’s like to be beyond exhausted. Unfortunately I’m positive A LOT of people, if not everyone, knows what this feels like. Simply put, it’s hell! But I also know what it’s like to pick myself up, stop feeling sorry for myself, and to decide to overcome everything I face. One thing that’s key though is we have to be patient. I’ve said it before but I have very little patience. I would have more patience, but that’d take too long, ha! So anyway, when YOU’re feeling down and defeated, pick yourself up and KEEP GOING because I promise YOU, tomorrow can be unbelievably incredible if YOU decide it will be! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment