Saturday, December 22, 2018

Your Past Does NOT Determine Your Future!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      We’ve all got a past, but, your past is NOT your future nor does it determine what your future will be. Your past has gotten you wherever you are today but today YOU can make the choices that will brighten your future, or darken it. Do you want a brighter future with everything you desire, or are you content to just get by with whatever comes your way? Me personally, I’m working to have the future of my dreams. I’m not content to just let life decide what I can be or what I will be. When I was a kid I was SO determined to get to the NFL and I was extremely disciplined and even though others may have said it was impossible to accomplish, I wouldn’t let that stop me. I wasn’t planning on getting in a horrible car accident, but life happens! However, I’ve still got the same drive to work to accomplish what I want and to not let my past determine my future. If I did that I have to conclude I’d be content to just get by being disabled and not expecting more of myself. But that is NOT me! I try to use my experiences from my past to push me to create the future I desire, while helping as many people as I can. 

      I’ve heard SO MUCH negativity and SO MUCH about what I can’t do and what I’ve not been able to do yet, that it seems at least some people think because so many things I’ve attempted to accomplish haven’t worked out, that nothing I REALLY want ever will work out for me. Well, even though I “shouldn’t be able to read,” I’ve already published two books. Both books are over 200 pages and I’ve another I’ve been working on for over three years that’s also over 200 pages, and 22 children’s books I’ve also written and not published yet. But, of the two books I’ve already published, neither is a best seller yet. Does that mean neither will ever be a best seller? The answer is NO! But I’ve got to do everything I can so that I sell as many copies of my books I desire to and get where I want to go! I ABSOLUTELY know my past DOES NOT determine my future, and neither does YOURS! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment