Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Smiling Through the Pain!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

        So I am in pain pretty much nonstop. I’ll NEVER say my pain or situation is worse or harder than the situation anyone else has, but for me, I NEVER would’ve imagined I’d have to face pain like this. My description of my pain might seem a little extravagant but it’s the only way I know to describe it. So right now it feels like there’s a razor blade cutting inside my body starting at my lower back all the way down to my toes. This feeling is felt all throughout this area of my body, froont, back, and middle. I’ve been dealing with this stuff for I guess over 20 years now so I should be used to it, but I don’t know how anyone would ever just “get used to it.” Though I feel this pain, and more, which I talk about a lot in my memoir you can get off Amazon with this link, bit.ly/tcsom, I still push myself to smile. I still refuse to give in and give up! YOU too can smile through your pains, refuse to give up, and NEVER truly fail, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment