Thursday, December 20, 2018

Talk to Me Thursday! Technology...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      It’s time for another “Talk to Me Thursday!” post and today I’m talking about technology. Technology BLOWS my mind! I’ve NO idea how it works. From using batteries, to turning on lights with a switch, and don’t even get me started on computer technology. I’m not sure if it’s just because of my brain issues or not but technology is UNBELIEVABLE to me! How in the world did anyone find out how to do any of the things I’ve mentioned, and more, is more than a little baffling to me. In my opinion, it’s just more proof that an even greater power created us all and I also have NO IDEA how that was done. Our bodies, and especially our brains, are so incredible I can’t believe it. And then if you factor in the fact that people have used their brains to create technology it’s even more mind blowing! 
      I don’t have any idea how any of this stuff can be done and the fact that it has been done is just, WOW, that’s all I can say, WOW! I wonder if other people are as blown away by technology or not. I don’t even try to comprehend how it’s all been done, like the mechanics of technology, because that’d probably just confuse me even more, ha! Though I don’t even almost understand it, I’m sure grateful there are people who do and they’ve been able to bless the world with technological advancements they’ve blessed it with. I won’t even begin to wonder what technology will be like in the future because I can only imagine it’ll be even more mind blowing! This is just one of the may, many things I don’t understand, but once again I sure am grateful there are people who do understand it! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment