Sunday, December 9, 2018

One Step at a Time!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        You win a sprint the same way you win a marathon, one step at a time! This is true of accomplishing your full potential. YOU undoubtedly can accomplish your potential, but you do it the same way you win any race, one step at a time! I’ve been greatly blessed by my prosopagnosia which I’ve HATED because, as I’ve said before, I believe it’s at least in part because of it that when I look at you I can see THE REAL YOU! That person is who YOU really are and you are BEYOND incredible! But, if you want to be better, do better, have better, you have to accomplish it the same way you win any race, one step at a time. I’m pretty much the poster child for impatience and I REALLY dislike having to wait for most anything. I want to run my “marathons” the same way I run my sprints, as fast as I can. 

        However, as I’m sure you know, that more than likely will not work out so well. Your potential is something I don’t currently know how to describe, but it is BEYOND enormous! So, try to be patient with yourself, but don’t make excuses to fail either. We absolutely without a doubt can accomplish what we want to in life, but we’ve got to be patient and must persevere. It’s not easy, but i’s definitely possible! I’ve hit SO MANY “dead ends” and “brick walls” over the past almost 20 years and I’ve no guarantee my future will turn out like I believe it will. Yet, I WILL do my best, I WILL NOT give up, and I WILL continue to believe in myself and my ability to succeed like I desire, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment