Saturday, December 8, 2018

I REALLY Love My Friends!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Let’s talk about friends. I REALLY love my friends! When I say my friends, this includes my family. I’ve been blessed with a bunch of great friends. But still, I have low points in my life. Sometimes being happy is hard and I don’t feel so positive, and that’s when I think of YOU! Seriously, YOU’re the friend I’m blogging for! YOU’re the person I want to help! YOU help me be positive in more ways than you’ll probably ever know, so thanks! Recently I became Facebook friends with a person I don’t know AT ALL but we have friends in common. Very soon after becoming “friends,” they sent me a message. It started off saying how they wanted to talk to me “as a friend.” I thought something like, “Of course you want to talk to me ‘as a friend.’ I mean, after all, we’ve been through SO MUCH together since becoming friends like YESTERDAY! What are you selling?” Ha! The message then asked me to buy something. This didn’t bother me AT ALL, I thought it amusing. 
        I then invited them to buy one or both of my books off Amazon and they responded kindly. Not long after that, I noticed we’re no longer Facebook friends so I messaged them to see what was up? I mean, come on, we’d had such a remarkable friendship up to this point and now they’re…GONE?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!? Where did I go wrong and how can I fix this?!?!?! Ha! Turns out, they said they didn’t want to be friends with me because of something to do with my humanitarian views or whatever. I didn’t even know what humanitarian meant so I looked it up. As far as I can tell, I think they’re saying they didn’t like that I felt we could improve our lives by the choices we make, but honestly I have NO IDEA what they’re problem with me was. It gave me a good laugh though and I actually told them they could block me since I can’t recognize faces and potentially could accidentally send them a friend request in the future. They then blocked me and I laughed.

        But, I’m really NOT trying to push my views on anyone, I’m just trying to help people however I can. If you disagree with my stance on any subject, we can talk about it if you’d like? But I believe we can still be friends. Well, if you’re cool with having friends that don’t think EXACTLY like you and who have their own opinions and viewpoints, then we can still be friends, ha! Truth is, as long as you’re not trying to be a “bad person” and cause problems, I’d love to be your friend. And hopefully you don’t mind that I form my own opinions, stances, and outlook on life, ha. But, yeah, I LOVE my friends! I hope YOU love me too! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment