Monday, December 31, 2018

Last Day of 2018!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Obviously, today's the last day of 2018. It’s hard to believe how fast time goes by, but I’m really looking forward to 2019. I don’t think I’ve ever made any New Years resolutions before, or if I have they didn’t last very long, but I am looking forward to 2019 bringing new experiences and the like in my life. Hopefully all the experiences will be good experiences, but I know that rarely, if ever, happens. It’s definitely NOT impossible, though. Regardless, I intend to keep going and keep moving forward to accomplish the things I desire to in 2019. Hopefully I can help A LOT of people this next year and the years to come! 

      If YOU make any New Years resolutions in your life, I’ve got to assume it’s because you want something different and/or better and that’s an awesome thing to desire! I guess I’m deciding to stay positive and work even harder on my goals! I’m not exactly sure if that counts as a “New Year resolution" or not, but regardless, it’s what I plan to do. If YOU make New Years resolutions, I know you can accomplish them but that’s up to who???  Oh yeah, YOU! Ha! I hope 2018 has been magnificent for YOU and you’ll make 2019 even better, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment