Thursday, December 6, 2018

Talk to Me Thursday! The Craziness Called Life!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
          For this “Talk to Me Thursday!” post I’ll be talking about the craziness called life! As I’m sure you can tell from the title of today’s blog, I think life can be crazy, actually I feel life can be EXTREMELY crazy! When I was growing up if someone had told me when I was 37 years old my life would be what it actually is now, I’m sure I would’ve thought they were beyond crazy! I DO NOT understand life! I keep talking about the car accident I was in because that one single incident almost 20 years ago still impacts EVERY aspect of my life today and I don’t want YOU to end up dealing with the aftermath of a life destroying incident. Now, it blows my mind that I was reported braindead on the news and told a brain doctor said I shouldn’t be able to read! Then the fact that I’ve already published two books I’ve written, both of which are over 200 pages long, and have another novel I’ve been writing for I believe over three years which is also over 200 pages long, as well as 22 children’s books I’ve written and not published yet, is REALLY crazy! I mean come on, my brain damage shows I shouldn’t be able to read! 
            It blows my mind that I have brain damage. It blows my mind how a lot of people act in life. It seems to me a lot of people with unbelievable potential to be an incredible person, act as though they have much worse brain damage than what I’ve had, and once again I was reported braindead! The fact that so many people can and will cause harm to another person for the most ridiculous of reasons, and sometimes for no reason at all other than to just harm someone else, is beyond ridiculous to me! My damaged brain leaves me concluding that even before my accident, when I though I understood life, or at least my life, I really had NO IDEA what life really can be. So today, realizing life can be extremely crazy for everyone, I just want to ask that we all work to be more understanding of others? I ask that we all work harder to help one another? That when we see someone having a tough time, we extend a hand of friendship and support to them instead of tearing them down? I ask that we all work to truly love each other, be respectful of one another, and try to help EVERYONE have a little less craziness in their lives? Will YOU please join me and help accomplish this task? I sure hope so! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment