Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Can't Wait for 2019!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      I hope everyone had a fabulous and very merry Christmas but I can’t wait for 2019 to begin! I’m still enjoying and will enjoy the rest of 2018, but I’m really looking forward to the new year starting and my moving forward with the stuff I’m going to be moving forward with, my speaking and all. Tomorrow I’m supposed to meet up with my two friends Kayla and Ayden, they’re married and live out of state, so I only get to see them once a year right now and tomorrow is when we’re supposed to meet up, so I’m excited! But, once 2019 is here, I’ve got multiple people to contact and multiple ways I’ll be moving forward with my future! 

      I believe it’s important to look forward to the future and to even be excited about it! I also believe we need to love where we are RIGHT NOW! The future is determined by our decisions and choices today and everyday. I’ll keep working to make better choices for better chances! Hey, wait a sec., isn’t “Better Choices Better Chances!” the catch phrase to my speech? Well I do believe it is, ha! For me at least, the future rarely works out as planned but hopefully things finally will go as planned, or at lease somewhat as planned, in 2019. Either way though, I’ll keep “FAILING TO FAIL!” I’ll keep pushing forward and will remain excited for the future, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment