Tuesday, December 18, 2018

What Are YOU Doing?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        What are YOU doing with the time YOU’ve been given? Your life may be BEYOND difficult and you might not want to live it. I know what it felt like for me when I’ve not wanted to live the life I have to before so possibly YOU have felt this way as well. But, whether you want it or not, your life belongs to you and what you do with it is up to YOU! Me personally, well I’m trying to make the most of the life I’ve been blessed with. I used to look at it as the life I’ve been CURSED with, but YOU should know how I solved that problem by now. Each day, and every second of that day, we all have a choice as to what we do with the time we’ve been given. If we waste it, then we miss out on what we could have accomplished.
        Would YOU rather look back on your life and say, “Man, look at what I COULD’ve done and accomplished with all of my time?” Or would YOU rather look back on your life and say, “Man, look at all I’ve done and accomplished with my time?” YOU should know the right answer to that question, but if YOU don’t, read my past blog posts until YOU figure it out, ha. Make the most of every opportunity you have and when anyone asks, “What are YOU doing?” Your answer can ALWAYS be, “I’m succeeding!” YOU can succeed AND be happy, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!



No comments:

Post a Comment