Friday, December 14, 2018

Staying Positive, but Why???

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        I personally prefer to be positive, but why YOU may wonder? I’ve had SO MANY things not work out for me, SO MANY things start to look like they’re going to come together and then they fall apart. Like YOU I’m sure, I’ve got a billion reasons to be negative, but I ONLY need ONE reason to stay positive! What is that reason??? Simply put, because I prefer to be happy! If I’m looking at my life and situation negatively, I’m not happy. I may take a moment and look at something in a negative light, but that doesn’t make me any happier. 

        So I’ll ALWAYS “come back to happy” and will choose to find the positive. I want to be as happy as I can be. Staying positive is how I maintain that happiness. When I do start to get negative, I ALWAYS bring myself back to positivity and’ve discovered REAL, lasting happiness! YOU can do the same thing! YOU have the choice to be negative or positive. I GUARANTEE you’ll be MUCH happier if you choose to be positive and happy! What do YOU choose? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment