Monday, December 3, 2018

When You Feel Defeated!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
     Have you ever felt defeated? Have you felt as though no matter what you do in life you’ll never get ahead and there’s no hope for you? If so, you are not alone! I’ve felt this way many, many times. It seemed I was beating my head against a concrete wall and I just could NOT get anything to work for me. So, if/when you feel this way, what do YOU do? Sometimes the only thing that can be done is to just keep trying to move forward and refuse to stop. Even when it seems pointless to continue to try, you’ve got to believe in YOU and refuse to quit! The concrete wall of rejection and disappointment may seem never ending, but DON’T let this stop you! You might have to slow down or go at things from a different angle, and quite possibly you may just have to endure an extremely long time of nothing going the way you want it to. But, if you keep trying to move forward, keep persisting in your efforts to get ahead, and refuse to be stopped, YOU can get that wall of defeat to crumble and YOU can succeed! 

    Maybe my words would have more power behind them had I already succeeded like I want to, but, when I finally get where I’m trying to go, it’s going to feel SO MUCH better knowing refusing to quit for such an extremely long time FINALLY paid off in the ways I really want it to! And the small victories along the way also keep me knowing I can and will get where I’m trying to go! So, what about YOU? Will you keep moving forward, pursuing your hopes and dreams, and refuse to accept failure? You won’t succeed if you give up, and I know YOU can succeed, so KEEP GOING, you’ll get there! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment