Thursday, December 13, 2018

Talk to Me Thursday! Following My Blog, NOT Just Joe Brann...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        For this “Talk to Me Thursday!” post I’ll be talking about how to follow my blog and NOT just following me, “Joe Brann.” The BEST way to continue to get ongoing JOEtivation is definitely to follow my blog! I’ve had multiple people tell me they were following my blog but it turned out they were actually just following me and not my blog at all. It’s a little confusing but I intend to clear up said confusion with this post, hopefully. So, if you are viewing my blog from a computer and not a handheld device, once you are on my blog page where my list of blog posts to choose from is, in the top right corner of your screen there will be two places you can click “follow.” 
        The first “follow” on top of your screen and above the other follow, is to follow my blog, failingtofail.blogspot.com and you’re going to need an email address to get notifications. Below that “follow” it says “About Me” and underneath that it says “Joe Brann” and you can click follow below “Joe Brann” and you’ll be following me, NOT my blog. I think you might need a google account or some other kind of account for that though, I’m not positive. I prefer you follow my blog and not just me anyway, but of course that choice is up to you. If you’re using a handheld device, such as a phone or iPod it’s a little trickier. But, once you’ve gotten to my blog, you have to click on one of my blog posts and go to that post. Then if you scroll to the bottom of that post, there is the word “Home” but below that it says “View web version” and you need to click that. 
      Once you’ve gone to the “web version” and again in the top right corner of your screen there are two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog, currently there are 11. At the bottom of those 11 viewers still in that same “box,” there is the word “Follow” and if you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address. Below that once again is where you can follow “Joe Brann.” If you’d like to follow both my blog and “Joe Brann” that’d be awesome. But following my blog, if you’re going to pick one or the other, is what I hope you’ll do? I will do my best to keep bringing YOU JOEtivation as best I can and working to help YOU daily. Thanks SO MUCH for your support! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment