Friday, December 21, 2018

Yesterday Was a Difficult Day!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      As you can probably tell from the title of today’s post, yesterday was a difficult day! The two or three nights before were horrible in terms of sleeping and when you mix sleep deprivation with brain damage, chances are there’re going to be some problems. As per usual when I have difficult nights sleeping, my pain was also increased so that was no fun AT ALL for me to deal with. While I was having a BEYOND horrible day mentally yesterday, at one point I started to think about something and how I hated it, yes I actually thought, “I hate…” whatever it was. I don’t even remember what "it" was. However, I know I thought I hated it. But I did correct my thinking and changed the thought to seriously dislike or something else not as strong and negative as the word hate. I was not too happy with myself for not stopping the word hate from coming into my mind before it did. But after recognizing I’d thought it, I seriously thought about YOU and realized I needed to use a less negative description word of how I was feeling and so I did. 

      Even when I’m feeling horrible and not wanting my situation, I still love my situation and push myself to be positive. But don’t worry, I’m not “that guy” who’s ALWAYS happy and ALWAYS acting as though life is perfect. I am, however, that guy who allows himself, myself, to feel what I feel but pushes myself to find the good in whatever situation I’m in, even when the good is less than apparent, and, as you probably know by now, I ALWAYS come back to happy! Life is tough, I’m sure YOU can relate to this. I’m also sure YOU and I can both make things better even if by only changing our state of mind. Life REALLY is much better and easier to deal with when viewing it positively! I know YOU, like me, can find the positives even when all seems negative! I know that I will push myself to do just this and find the positive and keep coming back to happy, will YOU?!?! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment