Friday, December 28, 2018

JOEtivational Quote #2!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Today I’ll be talking about JOEtivational quote #2 in my memoir. If you don’t know already, my memoir is titled, “The Challenging Side of Miracles! My living nightmare from having been reported braindead! It can be purchased off Amazon either in paperback or ebook version with this link, bit.ly/tcsom  Before I get to quote #2, I want to talk just a little about why my JOEtivational quotes will help YOU! We ALL have challenges in our lives but it’s how we deal with them that decides where we get in life. If you read my memoir, I talk A LOT about how my life is a living hell I don’t want to live, but be prepared because the end might surprise you, it REALLY surprised me. Whenever you’re having a bad day, are frustrated with anything in life, or just feel the need or desire for motivation, if you have my memoir, you can turn to pages 225-233 and read any of my 50 JOEtivational quotes and I feel BEYOND positively my quotes will help you!
      After I overcame the hellish nightmare I hated and decided to love, I realized I should include my quotes I'd written in my memoir because I know of the power they’ve been to me. I feel a little selfish since I wrote my memoir for YOU but in my writing it, YOU helped ME more than you’ll probably ever know! My quotes aren’t just words, they’ve helped me overcome a nightmare I don’t even know how to put into words. I know, if you allow them to, they can help YOU be happy and be the you YOU really want to be! JOEtivational quote #2 is on page 225 and reads as follows, “If you want to see an unbelievably incredible and wonderful person, look in the mirror!!!” 
      I REALLY believe this quote and know it’s true! But YOU’ve got to view yourself for who you really are and see the remarkably amazing person I know YOU are! But as always, the decision to see yourself as I see you is yours to make! PLEASE see yourself as I see you and PLEASE know of your incredibly amazing value and worth! Thank YOU so, so much for helping deliver me from my nightmare! If you’re able to, please get my memoir and read it? If you do so, I believe you’ll see that if I, with my damaged brain and all of the “impossibilities” I’ve faced and “shouldn’t be able” to accomplish can still do what my creator’s blessed me to be able to do, there’s NOTHING YOU can’t do!!! Thank you SO MUCH for all of your help, I love YOU and am BEYOND grateful for all of your assistance! Stay JOEtivated!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment