Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Facing and Loving Unwanted Challenges!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        In life we all face challenges. Some challenges may be wanted, but a lot of them are more than likely unwanted. With the little I remember of my life before my wreck, I do remember I LOVED the challenge of a football game. Everything about the game was a challenge and I loved everything about the game! So clearly that means I loved that challenge. Since my wreck, I’ve faced A WHOLE LOT of unwanted challenges I used to hate! Actually, hate, even as strong a word as it is, is NOT NEARLY powerful enough to describe how much I truly despised my life. But, I pushed myself and’ve now found how to LOVE my life, and I do love my life! I still don’t want the brain damaged challenges I have, but I love each and every one of them.            
               Even when momentarily I dislike any one of my numerous brain damaged challenges, I still love them all! I love them because they’re a part of who I am and I LOVE who I am! YOU too can love yourself and your challenges! YOU too can find reasons to love whatever it is you hate! Even if you only love it because you know you won’t face it forever or because it makes you stronger even if you don’t want to be stronger, you can still love it! But, as always, that is up to YOU to decide. So, will YOU love your challenges and find the happiness you desire and deserve? I know you can if YOU REALLY want to!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment