Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Be Prepared, YOU're About to Get JOEtivated!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Today’s blog is all about JOEtivational quote number 50 in my memoir. It reads as follows…”You can accomplish what you want but YOU'VE GOT TO WANT IT!!! Now go get it! You've just been JOEtivated!!!” Believe it or not, this quote is true, so believe it! There’re more than enough negative things in this life that’ll tell you you can’t get what you want and you’re not good enough. Anything and everything telling you this, is a lie!!! So, what do YOU want in your life? Whatever it is, I promise you YOU can accomplish it but once again, YOU’VE GOT TO want it and YOU’ve GOT TO know YOU are good enough to get it! So, believe in yourself and your abilities, NEVER give up, and YOU can accomplish EVERYTHING you desire, stay JOEtivated!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment