Saturday, January 26, 2019

YOU Matter to Me!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      YOU matter to me! Whether or not we’ve met or know each other at all, YOU really do matter to me! YOU’re actually a very important part of my life. I keep working to be positive and to stay happy in attempt to help YOU to see, like I ALWAYS say, happiness is a choice and we can all be happy! The past couple of days I’ve been feeling pretty sick but today I feel MUCH better! Today I only feel a little sick so I should be back to normal soon. I still blogged when I was feeling pretty terrible because, even though I didn’t have much to say, I wanted you to know YOU really do matter to me and are a priority in my life, no matter how I may be feeling. We ALWAYS have a choice as far as how we’re going to act, and react to everything we face in our lives and I’ve tried to show this by trying to remain positive even though the last few days of being sick weren’t very enjoyable.
      If we’ve already made up our minds that we’re going to push ourselves to try and be positive and happy, it’s much easier to be such when we’re facing tougher times. Whether the tougher times come in the form of how we’re feeling, or outside through any other source, i.e. work, relationship issues, family issues, or any other such thing, if we’ve already made up our minds we’ll deal positively with whatever we’re facing, it’s MUCH easier to be happy even when in hell! Sometimes we might not feel like our problems matter to anyone other than ourselves and we may feel we’re facing our battles alone. But I’m here to try and help YOU see that there’s ALWAYS someone who cares about YOU and what you’re facing! YOU really matter and are VERY important to me! Please ALWAYS know this, always push yourself to be positive, and ALWAYS come back to happy? I know YOU can do it!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment