Tuesday, January 29, 2019

When Your Obstacles Become Opportunities!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      When your obstacles become opportunities, YOU will find happiness! Now you might ask, “How do my obstacles become opportunities???” Hmmm...great question, man YOU ask great questions! Ha! If you’ve been reading my blogs, you might know the answer but I’m going to give it to you anyway. Your obstacles will become opportunities when YOU decide to see them as such! Then, YOU really can find happiness and love your obstacles, oops, I mean opportunities! 😄 I know how we view our challenges can change our lives completely because that’s what happened to me when I decided to view my obstacles as the opportunities they really are! In my memoir you can get off Amazon with this link, bit.ly/tcsom I talk about 113, that’s ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN, obstacles I’ve faced since my accident.
      These challenges pushed me so far I began planning to kill myself multiple times! I HATED my obstacles and wanted out of the hell my life was SO badly that I believed the only way out was to give up, but I WAS WRONG!!! The way out of that hell was SO MUCH easier than I’d ever imagined, it was a decision, my choice! Sure, sometimes still when I’m even more exhausted than usual, I may view my opportunities as obstacles momentarily, but I ALWAYS make myself get out of that ridiculous mindset, view my obstacles as the opportunities they are, and ALWAYS come back to happy! Obstacles are opportunities for us to grow, develop, and become stronger than we may have believed we ever could be! Just a few sentences ago I said, “I HATED” but now I won’t even allow myself to use the word hate unless describing feelings and/or experiences from the past. 
      Of course there are times when I REALLY don’t like my opportunities and want out of them, but I don’t allow myself to hate them or anything else. I know, if YOU will realize YOU can see your obstacles as opportunities and then see them as such, even if you have to remind yourself from time to time that they really are opportunities, YOU can and WILL find happiness! I write this blog because I care about YOU and want YOU to be happy! So, will YOU see your obstacles as opportunities, love your opportunities and life, and truly be happy? I KNOW YOU can and I hope YOU will!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment