Sunday, January 27, 2019

Wishing YOU Peace & Happiness!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Today I’m wishing YOU peace and happiness! I hope everyday you will choose to be happy. I know by doing so, you’ll also be at peace. There are so many negative and downright bad things going on in the world that it can be extremely difficult to be at peace and when we’re not at peace, you can almost always guarantee we won’t be happy. We may not be able to control the things going on around us and at times I know things can seem and even be out of control. But if we, YOU and I, make the decision to concentrate on the good and do the things we can to stay positive, we REALLY can ALWAYS find the happiness and peace we desire. 
      So, if YOU’re not at peace, if YOU’re not feeling happy, what are YOU going to do so you are happily at peace? When I’m not not at peace and happy, if I take a deep breath, tell myself to relax, and concentrate on the good things I have in my life and the good and positive things in the world, it’s MUCH easier for me to feel at peace and to be happy. I’ve been in situations with others where some not so good stuff was going on, nothing illegal or anything like that, but there were definitely outside influences that made the situations not peaceful and not filled with happiness. But, I was still able to remain happily at peace by choosing not to be a part of the negative things going on around me. If, for some reason, we are dealing with things which make it difficult to be happily at peace, we can still find those positive feelings by making the mental decision to find them and stay at peace. I hope YOU’re at peace and are feeling happy, today, everyday, and forever, will YOU be? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment