Monday, January 28, 2019

We Have to be Patient!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      I know what it’s like to want to get EVERYTHING done as fast as possible and to not want to wait for the future to unfold. I’ve never had a lot of patience but I know it’s important to realize that in order to make the future we want to have, we’ll get there one day at a time! It’s great to be focused on creating a better tomorrow but we won’t get to tomorrow until after we make it through today. So, I suggest we work to be patient with ourselves and to not get frustrated or angry when things take longer than we’d like. YOU can get where you’re trying to, but YOU’ve got to remember each day is a step YOU are taking and YOU can’t skip a step, or a day. I’ll keep working to try to be patient with others and myself because I know trying to move faster than I’m able to isn’t going to get me the results I desire. So, please, be patient with others, the future, and especially yourself, will YOU be? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment