Thursday, January 24, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! Still a Little Sick!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      I’m not going to have much to say in this “Talk to Me Thursday!” post because, like I say in my title, I’m still a little sick! I know, at least for me, when I’m sick like I am, it’s harder to think straight and I don’t want to get YOU all confused and wondering what I’m even talking about. I’ve been taking prescription antibiotics but I kind of feel like I’ve been hit in the head by a truck, OH WAIT, I was hit in the head by a truck over 20 years ago, so maybe I’m feeling exactly how I should, I’m not sure? Ha! 
        I think I’m getting better but today, so far, just feels like...blah! In case you’re wondering, “blah” is the actual medical term used to describe when a person is feeling as I do now, haha, just joking! But anyway, I hope this sick feeling I’ve had for a while now will soon be gone and I hope YOU are not sick and everyday is fantastic for YOU and yours! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment