Monday, January 14, 2019

Staying Positive Through Difficult Times!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Today’s another one of those days I’m not feeling too well. A few nights ago I, once again, had one of those nights I’ve talked about before where sleep was a real problem and sometimes it takes me a few days to "bounce back" from a night like that. So I’m still trying to get things back in place mentally. Even when nights are as difficult as the one I recently had and even on days, like today, that I’m not thinking real clearly, I know I still have to stay positive. Just the other day some crazy stuff happened with my vision. I think I’ve made mention of my being partially blind before but if not, I am partially blind and the peripheral vision I used to have in my right eye is completely gone and some of the peripheral vision I used to have in my left eye is gone too but in general I don’t see very well. So, the other day, my eyes somehow became a little "crossed" or something and things were very blurry. It was a little startling especially since I didn’t know for sure when, or if, my vision would return to how it usually is. 

      I think I closed my eyes and applied pressure to them with my fingers but eventually my vision, though still limited with the partial blindness, did return to how it normally is. But that was a bit scary. I remember how very soon after my wreck I was almost completely blind and my vision was much worse than it is now, and that was rather terrifying so when I start having problems seeing like I did the other day, I’m always just hoping and praying my eyesight isn’t getting worse, I REALLY don’t want my vision to be worse. So, even though there isn’t much I can do for my vision, I still always work to stay positive so that my “vision” and outlook on my life and future, stays strong and I NEVER return to the nightmare and trials of yesterdays. If we want to be happy, we’ve got to work to ALWAYS stay positive and ALWAYS love our lives, no matter how hard they my be. But, being positive and loving life, as always, is not only possible, but it’s also our choice, what do YOU choose? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment