Thursday, January 10, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! What's Going On?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      For today’s Thursday post I’ll be talking about what’s going on, letting you know a little about what I’m working on and have been doing. So I told you I was going to call a speakers bureau the other day and I did so. I got the answering machine and left a message but haven’t heard back yet. A little while ago I called another speakers bureau I think three times on three different days over a period of time, got their answering machine, left messages, and also haven’t heard back yet. I know the one I called a few days ago has an online questionnaire I can fill out, letting them know who I am and other pertinent information, so I’ll probably be filling that out soon and will see what happens. Regardless, I’m supposed to be speaking to a company later this month and should know more about that next week.
      As you can tell if you look at my blogs, I’ve blogged for over 130 days in a row so clearly I’m doing this as well. I set up a Twitter account and have been tweeting too, but I’ve only posted I think 10 posts as of yet and to find me on Twitter just enter @joe_brann or at least I think that’s how you find me on Twitter, I’m not real good with this social media stuff. I believe I’ve mentioned this before but I’ve been writing another novel for over three years and have 22 children’s books I’ve also not published yet. Things are coming together for me, slowly yet surely and slowly yet surely is definitely better than not at all. So, I’m working to accomplish my goals everyday and refusing to give up! 

      All of this stuff I've mentioned, and a few other things, is what I’ve been up to, but obviously blogging is a part of this. If YOU want to follow my blog, my post on December 13, 2018 titled, “Talk to Me Thursday! Following My Blog, NOT Just Joe Brann…" tells you how to do so. If you do want to follow it, following it from a mobile device is a little different than doing so from a desktop or laptop computer, I explain it all in the post I just mentioned, but it’d be awesome if YOU’d follow my blog as well as reading it. Thanks for reading my blog, thanks for being YOU, and thanks for not giving up! I’ll keep you posted with what’s going on in my life and with speaking and all, staying positive, and NEVER giving up! I REALLY appreciate YOU reading my blog and allowing me to try and bring you daily positivity and JOEtivation! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment