Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Life Hurts, Will YOU Handle it?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Plain and simple, life hurts! Believe it or not, I face chronic pain that almost NEVER goes away. Even the VERY few and short-lived times I’ve not felt the physical, burning, stabbing pains in the most sensitive of places, I’m still hurting emotionally. I’ve been rejected, laughed at, made fun of, and’ve even been called a retard! Several years ago, I got in an actual fist fight with a guy who was insulting my mental situation. Even though he might be the first guy to ever lose a fight to a brain damage man, ha, I still had a black eye for a good while and was in even more pain than I usually am. I don’t like to fight with people though, even when I was in a VERY dark place, like when I got in the fight I just mentioned, I didn’t want to fight but once the guy tried to push me out of the way as he walked by me, I felt it was time to fight back, and so I did.
      In a way, life is a fight for all of us each and everyday. Loving my life and being happy was a fight I wasn’t even trying to win and which I almost lost multiple times, but now I win that fight most everyday by making the decision to love what I deal with. If you’ve been reading my blogs, you know that just the other day I was losing the fight against happiness. I’m BEYOND exhausted and tired of facing the pain that is my life, but I choose to love it and doing so has helped me to truly be happy! I feel positively your life can be, and probably is, challenging and painful a lot, if not most all of the time. One reason I keep facing the pain that is my life is to try and help YOU see the pains of this life can be overcome, they can be handled! Though it’s true life hurts, will YOU handle it? I know YOU can!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 
        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK "VIEW WEB VERSION." After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment