Thursday, January 17, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! My Thoughts on the World...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Just so you know, I’m going to start putting how to follow my blog at the end of each blog as multiple people have had trouble with it because following it is different depending on what kind of a device you’re using. Now, for this “Talk to Me Thursday” post I want to talk about my thoughthts on the World. I’m beyond disgusted with all of the evil and violence going on everywhere. If there was more love and less anger, the world would be SO MUCH better off! Even though I love life and everyone in it, too many of the people in this world choose to try and harm one another when, if they would instead try and help each other, this world would be immaculately better. One of the reasons for which I blog, published my memoir, and even came back to life is because I love people and want to help as many as I can.
      Some of the things I’ve seen in the news break my heart. I don’t know how, there are people who get attacked, molested, beaten, and so forth in public and others just walk right on by as if nothing’s going on. And then there are the people who, instead of trying to help, decide to film it on their phones, laugh, and post it on social media. That doesn’t make ANY sense at all to me. When I’ve hear about things like this, I’m dumbfounded. Although, a good while back I was at a store and there was a man yelling at a kid but I couldn’t think fast enough to try and intervene other than to make sure the cops were called. I, after realizing had I not been so mentally slow I should’ve stepped in and said something to the man, I was disappointed in myself. However, I’m MORE THAN positive had he been hitting the child or anything like that, I definitely would’ve stepped in. I’m the kind of person who’d take a bullet for a complete stranger.
      I’m not duding others, especially since I’ve been in the situation I just mentioned with the man and child and was frozen other than making sure the cops were called, but I know we can all do so much better if we just love and try to help each other. But still, I love life and people and even the world. Just sometimes I’m a little disgusted with the way people act, and don’t act. But regardless, my love for the world and all people will always help me to try and make this world a better place. Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

How to follow my blog…
      if using a computer, once you’re on my blog page where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “follow.” Click the “follow” on top of your screen and you’ll need to enter your email address. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. Once you’ve gone to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box,” there’s the word “Follow” and if you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment