Monday, January 21, 2019

Somebody ALWAYS Needs YOU!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        YOU need to know, somebody ALWAYS needs YOU! If ever you feel nobody needs you, YOU’re wrong! If absolutely NOBODY else did need you, please know, I ALWAYS need YOU! I don’t know how to express how great it makes me feel when I see people have visited my blog and that the number of viewers per day generally seems to increase, or at least stay right about the same. This, obviously, means there’re people viewing my blog and returning to view it everyday and that gives me purpose and makes me feel fantastic! I'm also BEYOND grateful and feel fantastic when people get my memoir! I’ve been at some VERY low points in my life, like the times I’ve begun planning to give up, i.e. take Joe Brann out of this life, and there’ve been times I felt NOBODY needed me so why would anyone truly care if I was gone. I figured that if I took my life, not only would I stop suffering, but those who care about me and my sufferings would be glad I was no longer suffering.
         The truth is, I believe if people had known all the suffering I’ve been through and still go through, then a little over 20 years ago when SO MANY people prayed I’d survive, if they’d known what I’d go through, they wouldn’t have prayed for me to live. They would’ve peacefully allowed me to leave this world without asking God to keep me alive. However, I’m VERY grateful so many people prayed and that I was given the choice to come back or not. Though I don’t really enjoy the suffering, I’m very grateful I’m still able to suffer through what I do! Even though I feel I go through more in once second than I ever would’ve imagined possible before my accident, I LOVE that I’m able to push through!
          I love that I’m able to try and help others, and especially, YOU! YOU give me reasons to endure! YOU give me reasons not to give up! YOU give me reasons to keep working to show NOTHING’s impossible and I can and should be happy! If ever feeling as I have before, that no one needs you, please ALWAYS know, I will ALWAYS need YOU! Thanks for being YOU, I love YOU! Please NEVER give up and please ALWAYS know YOU’re incredible and will ALWAYS be needed! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!


WANT TO  FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “follow.” Click the “follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, it’s different. Once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment