Thursday, January 31, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! Have YOU ever thought about...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      For this “Talk to Me Thursday!” post, I’m wondering, have YOU ever thought about how the objects we use everyday have been constructed? I currently don’t even fathom what inspired someone to cut down a tree and use the wood to build a house, or a table, or a chair, or anything else. I don't even almost know how anyone decided how tools, like hammers, nails, screws, and so forth could be used to create the things created with the tools. And the more technologically advanced an object is, such as a computer or television or even a watch, the more difficult it is for me to even try to understand. Like how did someone figure out how long a second is, or a minute, or an hour, or a day, and so on and so on. How did anyone figure out the earth rotates around the sun and 365 days makes a year except on leap years, I’ve NO idea!
      How did the alphabet come about and how are there so many different languages and ways to communicate and then using correct grammar on top of all that is baffling to me. Life is SO complex and it seems amazingly clear to me that no human being created the world or the universe. Then using money to buy stuff, like how is it someone decided a hundred dollar bill is worth $100 and we sell objects for those pieces of paper worth whatever number is on the bill. These are just a few of the things in creation which I’ve had to stop myself from thinking about because with my o.c.d. if I allow my mind to run wild thinking about this stuff I’d probably NEVER get a moment of peace.
      Are these only thoughts a brain damaged person like myself has, or how many people actually think about this stuff? Am I the only one who’s thought about stuff like this or do a lot of people have these question? These are all questions I’ve not the answer for. So today I’m just giving you another peak into the conundrum that is my life and the complexities that have baffled my mind. I’ve taught myself not to focus on these things I don’t have the answers to, but teaching myself this was a fight I REALLY hope nobody else has or will ever have to face, though I’m positive others can relate. Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 
        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment