Friday, January 25, 2019

Still Not Feeling Well, but Still JOEtivated!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      I’m REALLY not looking for sympathy and NEVER want anyone to feel sorry for me but, if I’m being honest, I’m still not feeling well, but I’m still JOEtivated! So, like yesterday, I won’t have a whole lot to say. I just want to remind YOU that even when we’re sick and feeling terrible physically, we can still be positively motivated! DANG IT!!!!! YOU see what I did there? I guess it’s because of my not feeling so well that I misspelled JOEtivated, ha! 
      But since I’m getting the word motivated confused with the HIGHLY superior word JOEtivated, I think you can see I’m OBVIOUSLY still sick, ha! As soon as I get feeling better you can expect to see better blog posts from me that are more JOEtivational! Please forgive me? Ha! I’m still positive and JOEtivated, but my being sick is throwing punches that are messing with my mind so I’ll just remind YOU that even when sick, we still decide our outlook and can still be happy!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment