Sunday, January 13, 2019

I Believe in Myself, Will YOU Believe in Yourself?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Brain damaged, partially blind, SO many disabilities, almost countless rejections and all, I still believe in myself! No matter how difficult life is and has been for you, no matter the amount of disappointments and failures you may have had, YOU’re still alive and YOU are NOT a failure and can improve everyday! But YOU HAVE to believe in yourself! I feel this way too about the man writing this blog, Joseph “Joe” Brann, OH FLIP, that’s ME! Ha! I believe in myself, will YOU believe in yourself? Even if you don’t feel you’ve done very well today, there’s still tomorrow and you’ll get where you’re trying to go if you just keep going! We can fail at things in our lives, we can even fail daily, but we NEVER truly fail until we give up! Of course, pertaining to bad habits and the like, giving up on that stuff is actually a MAJOR win so if YOU’ve given up and broken bad habits and so forth, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU’re insanely AWESOME! If you’re still battling those things, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU’re insanely AWESOME! KEEP BATTLING!!!

        You might not feel you’re insanely AWESOME, but you can, should, and even NEED to know YOU are because I’m not lying when I say I know you are! So, am I just acting “braindead” because I believe in myself??? Absolutely…NOT! Are YOU just acting braindead if YOU don’t believe in yourself??? ABSOLUTELY…I’ll let YOU decide the correct way to conclude this answer but I’d have to consider that if YOU don’t believe in yourself and what I’m telling you, maybe my car accident was SO BAD it left you brain damaged? Ha? I DON’T believe you are brain damaged, I was just joking. However, you might not be thinking as clearly as you should so I'm here to help you with this. I know what that’s like! I know what it’s like to feel like such a braindead loser freak that I’ve hated myself and’ve REALLY not been thinking straight! But, I’ve bounced back and LOVE who I am, in spite of and because of what I’ve been through! Now that’s thinking correctly, PLEASE know you need to feel the same way about yourself!!! I believe in myself, will YOU believe in yourself? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment