Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Disappointment is a Part of Life, but...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      Disappointment is a part of life, but how YOU and I respond to it is what really matters! I’ve seen FAR MORE disappointments in my life than I’d EVER want to see. I’ve wanted to quit, I’ve wanted SO BADLY for the disappointments, the pain, the rejection, and all of the negativities in my life to go away, but they haven’t. The disappointments continue to occur and the pain I’m in, physically, emotionally, and mentally, seems to increase pretty much daily. But I REFUSE to let these bad things make me give up! I continue to smile even when I feel like crying, and sometimes I even allow myself to cry. But I won’t feel sorry for myself and I’m not letting myself give up and quit. I’m still determined to get where I’m trying to go. I know most of my blog posts are about staying positive and loving your life and I don’t talk much about the things I’m working on. I’ll say if but I believe when the things I’m working on finally materialize I’ll definitely let YOU know. 
               I don’t want to talk about the things I’m trying to succeed with until after they’ve come about. I don’t want YOU to be disappointed if things don’t work out YET. The speech I’ve talked just a little about that I was supposed to be giving to a company this month, apparently isn’t going to happen. A few weeks ago the person who’d asked me to speak to the company they run told me via the internet they’d be calling me the next week so I was pretty excited. However, the call I was supposed to receive over a week ago, never came and since today’s the second to last day of this month, I’ve got to conclude I won’t be giving the speech. I’ve NO IDEA why though and that’s disappointing. But I’ll keep going, keep enduring, continue to smile, and refuse to let the disappointment of yet ANOTHER disappointment stop me from continuing to work to succeed financially. Disappointment is DEFINITELY a part of life, but I WILL respond positively, keep believing in myself, and keep working to accomplish what I believe and know I can, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

WANT TO FOLLOW MY BLOG? Here’s how to do so…

        if using a computer or Tablet, once you’re on my blog homepage where my list of blog posts is, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two places to click “Follow.” Click the “Follow” on the top of your screen. You’ll need to enter your email address. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be following my blog. If you’re using a handheld device, once at my blog homepage, click on one of my blog post titles and go to it. 

        Then, after scrolling to the bottom of that post, it says “Home” and below that it says “View web version” and you need to CLICK VIEW WEB VERSION. After going to the web version, in the top right corner of your screen there’re two “boxes.” The first and top “box” says “Followers” and has the list of the followers of my blog. At the bottom of those followers still in that same “box” there’s the word “Follow.” If you click that “Follow” you can follow my blog but you’ll need to enter an email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment