Thursday, January 3, 2019

Talk to Me Thursday! If I Could Change the Past...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      For today’s Thursday post, let’s talk about the past. You know how some people say if they could change the past they wouldn’t? Well, what about YOU? If you could change something, a few things, a lot of things, or everything from your past, would you? I love my life now but, in all honesty, if I could change the past, I definitely would. I wouldn’t change everything, but there are some things I would for sure. The most obvious thing I’d change would be the decision I made to get on the expressway over 20 years ago so I might’ve avoided my accident. Even though a lot of good things have come because of my having been through my wreck and all the baggage that’s come with it, I’d FOR SURE prefer to have never been in it. However, I know that I don’t have ANY idea how to go back in time and change the past. Consequently, I’m not going to waste my time thinking a lot about how I would change the past if I could.

      I will, however, use what I’ve been through in the past to work to make my future better. Though I’d change some things if I could, I don’t regret ANYTHING from my past. The past has made me who I am today and who I am today, in my humble opinion, is pretty AWESOME!!! Ha! But, I love who I am and so I’m grateful for my past because of how I feel about myself now. The past may have made me who I am today, but it does NOT define who I will be tomorrow. I love using my past to help others. I love using my past to help myself become who I want to be tomorrow! So, how do YOU feel about your past and how can YOU use your past to LOVE who YOU are today? Deep thoughts and questions with a brain damaged man I know, ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment