Wednesday, January 2, 2019

You Have to Believe, YOU Have to Know!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
      YOU have to believe, YOU have to know YOU are good enough, can be happy, and can succeed! My saying this is of absolutely NO value if YOU won’t believe it. My saying this is of absolutely NO value if YOU won’t know it’s true. Confidence goes A LONG way in life, but it’s most valuable if it’s real and you follow through with whatever you’re confident in and with being that confident person. For many years I put up this front and pretended to be confident and acted like I was so great and knew I knew my value. I would post things on Facebook saying how “Joe Brann” was so spectacular and how everyone should be like me and so forth. But, the truth was, after so many horrible things had happened with friends and women I was interested in dating and so forth, I didn’t believe I was anything like the facade I was claiming to live. At the end of the day, I still hated myself and wanted to somehow disappear!

      I began to believe I wasn’t good enough, couldn’t be happy, and couldn’t succeed in life. I began to believe all the negativity I was being fed by people who weren’t honest and who I felt treated me as a braindead freak! I began to believe I was a braindead freak, and, believe it or not, I became a braindead freak because I believed it and felt I knew I was such! I cried, and cried, and cried some more when I knew I was nothing more than a braindead freak who absolutely NOTHING I wanted would come together for! However, I had an epiphany and realized I AM good enough, I CAN be happy, and I CAN succeed! I succeed everyday by continuing forward, believing in myself, and loving what I face and used to hate! Realizing YOU are good enough, can be happy, and can succeed is the first step in succeeding in your life, take it and walk with me, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment